Friendship House employs two WRAP facilitators.
WRAP is offered at Friendship House as a 12-week group. Watch our newsletter for details to register for the next session.
The goals of Mental Health Recovery and Wrap are to teach participants recovery and self-management skills and strategies:
- promote higher levels of wellness, stability and quality of life
- decrease the need for costly, invasive therapies
- decrease the incidence of serious mental health challenges
- decrease traumatic life events
- increase understanding of these mental health challenges and decrease stigma
- raise participants’ level of hope and encourages their actively working toward wellness
- increase participants’ sense of personal responsibility and empowerment